Compiled from Manitoba Government Press Releases–
Public health officials continue to recommend these social distancing measures for all Manitobans:
• minimizing prolonged (more than 10 minutes), close (less than two metres) contact between individuals in public;
• avoiding greetings that involve touching such as handshakes;
• disinfecting frequently used surfaces;
• following public health advice related to self-monitoring and self-isolation if you have travelled or have been exposed to someone ill with the virus; and
• avoiding all non-essential travel, as well as crowded places and events.
In addition, all training offered by the Families Training Unit are cancelled effective immediately until further notice.
For more information, visit www.gov.mb.ca/health/coronavirus/index.html.